Abseiling is a super fun and thrilling activity. Geared specifically towards our youngest explorers looking to have their first abseiling experience, this activity is ideal for 5 – 8 year-olds.
Abseiling is a super fun and thrilling activity. Geared specifically towards our youngest explorers looking to have their first abseiling experience, this activity is ideal for 5 – 8 year olds. The site is accessed via a short 300m bush walk, which opens up to a picturesque rocky outcrop downstream of the Britannia Creek Weir surrounded by a bubbling creek.
Our experienced guides will kit you out with a harness and helmet, run you through a safety briefing, and demonstrate correct abseiling techniques. Once you’ve got a handle on the basics we will commence the activity. Our guides will continue to offer plenty of useful tips and pointers to help build your confidence throughout the activity.
If you're after more of a challenge, are aged 8 and above, and can see yourself abseiling down a 12m rock face or 30m cliff then please contact us for more information and bookings as we use a range of different sites and have plenty of adventures suitable for you.
BOOKING MULTIPLE SESSIONS OR FOR TWO OR MORE CHILDREN? DISCOUNTS APPLY. CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
- Round-trip transfers to and from the meet up location in Warburton
- Yarra Ranges National Park entrance fees
- Insurance coverage
- Experienced English-speaking guide with current Working with Children Check
- Safety equipment and first aid kit
- All adventure equipment including personal helmet and harness
- Safety briefing
Not Inclusive Of:
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Wear comfortable active wear
- Thermal top, jumper, beanie and gloves
- Climbing shoes, or closed toe shoes, sneakers or trainers
- Small day bag
- Water bottle / bladder and extra snacks
- Rain coat
- Personal medication
- Hand sanitiser and face mask (children under 12 years are exempt from wearing a face mask)
- A phone or camera for photos
Know Before You Book:
- Warburton Adventure Company is a Parks Victoria Licensed Tour Operator and is fully insured.
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness.
- If you have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- This activity begins in Warburton, which is approximately 75 minutes from Melbourne. You must make your own way to the designated meeting point.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Price excludes credit card fees.