This has got to be the best way to get to the enchanting Redwood Forest! Cruise along the scenic O’Shannassy Aqueduct Trail on two wheels and breath in the fresh crisp mountain air before disembarking to explore this hidden gem.
Explore the enchanting Redwood Forest on our scenic mountain bike tour, only a 75 minute drive from Melbourne CBD.
Your guide will meet you at our designated meeting place and kit you out with a mountain bike, helmet and gloves. They'll run you through a safety briefing to ensure you're comfortable with your gear and ready to ride. Your guide will then load up the trailer while you find a seat in our adventure van. Together with your guide you'll head east out of Warburton traversing 12km along the iconic historical O’Shannassy Aqueduct trail weaving through pristine Mountain Ash forests, mature fern gullies and bubbling creeks.
You'll disembark to forest-bath amongst the majestic Californian Redwoods where you'll have time to add your own branches to the artistic nest installations and take that all important selfie. Our bus and trailer will meet you in the car park to load up and transfer you back to Warburton. This gentle, predominantly flat track is suitable for riders of all fitness levels.
- Round-trip transfers to and from the meet up location in Warburton
- Yarra Ranges National Park entrance fees
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Safety equipment and first aid kit
- Bike, helmet and riding gloves
- All adventure equipment
- Safety briefing
Not Inclusive Of:
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Travel or medical insurance
- Wear comfortable active wear
- Thermal top or jumper
- Closed toe shoes, sneakers or trainers
- Small day bag
- Water bottle / bladder and snacks
- Rain coat
- Personal medication
- Hand sanitiser and face mask
- A phone or camera for photos
Know Before You Book:
- Warburton Adventure Company is a Parks Victoria Licensed Tour Operator and is fully insured
- Suitable for children aged 10+.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness.
- If you have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- This activity begins in Warburton, which is approximately 75 minutes from Melbourne. You must make your own way to the designated meeting point.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Price excludes credit card fees